A Wedding March, Zelda-Style

18 Responses to A Wedding March, Zelda-Style

  1. I_Am_The_Rookie says:

    i wonder whos idea it was

    • hongoasdf says:

      Whoever it is, should be canonized.

      • Zelda FTW says:

        You mean GANON-ized.

    • Mizzy says:

      I think it was the guy’s. The girl looks like she wasn’t expecting it at all.

      • scottlandk says:

        I dont know. It looked like it was a surprise for him from the Bride.

  2. porge says:

    Wow, should I ever get married, this inspires me to have the Wedding March of the Storm Troopers :)

  3. lskcrcrjvsa says:

    Damn. That was the best wedding march I have ever seen. Plus, I love the reaction on the bride-to-be’s face when she realizes that it’s the Zelda theme.

    • bs angel says:

      It mentions in the about section that the Zelda part started much later than they thought it would so they were worried the organist had forgotten. That’s probably why they’re so excited when they hear it!

  4. Ray says:

    $10 says this is one of the 20% of marriages that last “’till death do us part”.


  5. Say it with me, folks…”awwwwwwww.”

    • Awesome;Opossum;McCoy says:

      Can I get a amen?!


      Halleluja! Praise the Lord!

  6. xLAS3RP01NT3Rx says:

    *tear* So many memories…

  7. lozg1985 says:

    you know 90% of the room were thinking what the fuck this isn’t the wedding march and the other 10% we’re thinking shit now we can’t do this!!

  8. Nice lol. Almost looks like it lasted a lot longer than expected by their faces =P

  9. Pingback: Yes, There Are Other Zelda Weddings | Kotaku Australia

  10. Whatever says:

    Wow, a freak show for a couple….couldn’t have seen that coming. If you look close enough you can see the disapproving mother-in-law in the background. Also, In attempting to be “unique” your actually just like all the other nerds. Nice cane by the way, I see right through you.

  11. augustelc says:

    nice cane. it should be a sword cane!

  12. Senor Leche says:

    That’s fantastic, I love the Zelda theme.

    At the reception my wedding party was introduced to the Halo 2 theme and I wore a full size Masterchief helmet. Crazily, It was my wife’s idea. Her grandmother asked someone why I was wearing my helicopter pilot helmet. :D

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: